The official website for Ace Attorney’s anime adaptation announced on Friday that the series will be getting a second season this fall.
Game director Shu Takumi will be collaborating on the anime. Yukiko Imai will serve as the assistant director. A-1 Pictures will again be responsible for animation production, with other returning staff to include the director, series writer, composer, character designer, and animation director.
The main cast will, of course, return for season 2. They include:
- Yuuki Kaji as Phoenix Wright/Ryuuichi Naruhodou
- Aoi Yuuki as Maya Fey/Mayoi Ayasato
- Masashi Tamaki as Miles Edgeworth/Reiji Mitsurugi
- Chie Nakamura as Mia Fey/Chihiro Ayasato
- Masami Iwasaki as Dick Gumshoe/Keisuke Itonokogiri
- Tooru Nara as Larry Butz/Masashi Yahari
The first season of Ace Attorney’s anime aired in April 2016, and covered the first two games in the series.